the MINDSET RESET
Change. The future. A Growth Mindset. Remember the days when “change” was optional. Some of us leaned into it and some of us ran from it like Olympic sprinters. A global pandemic has taught us that we are all capable of seismic shifts in every aspect of our lives. The rules of work and life have been rewritten. In this workshop, we’ll look at what it means to ignite a growth mindset.
THE SECRET INGREDIENT FOR COURAGEOUS LEADERSHIP
Remember finding a secret decoder ring at the bottom of a Cracker Jack Box? The Whole Brain Thinking® model is the code cracker for leaders seeking alignment and agility in teams and organizations. Courageous leaders create inclusive teams where thinking differently is celebrated.
REALISING YOUR MOST POWERFUL NATURAL RESOURCE
Are you leading your life by intent or default? Are you “waiting for the other shoe to drop” or are you building your own shoe store? Are you riding the rollercoaster or is the roller coaster riding you? Who’s in charge? And how do you excavate your most valuable resource; your personal energy? Research finds that the higher your overall energy level is, the more successful and fulfilled you’ll be. Small shifts create seismic results. An introductory workshop for igniting an energy mindset..
Just starting on defining leadership for you and your organization? Welcome to Leadership 101. During this 90-minute session, we will focus on exploring legacy leadership models. From "Good to Great” to “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” and more, this session is the perfect solution for companies ready to ignite leadership.
viva THE FUTURE
VISION + VALUES + ACTION = YOUR FUTURE
At the heart of impactful organizations is a commitment to shared values. This workshop will allow your team to identify and define its core values. Through an interactive session, participants will:
- Identify organizational core values
- Define and operationalize behaviors that support your values
- Analyze values against mission statements
- Align values with mission
- Address mission drift
- Create powerful action for recalibrating organizational mission
the LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE
THE FIVE PRACTICES OF OF EXEMPLARY LEADERSHIP®
THE LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE: The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® Ready to take your team's leadership to the next level? The Leadership Challenge workshop introduces your leadership team to The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®. Workshops include an overview of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership which include:
- Model the Way-building your personal leadership compass
- Inspire a Shared Vision-getting buy-in and engagement from your team
- Challenge the Process-innovating and "outside the box" thinking
- Enable Others to Act-fostering collaboration by building trust and facilitating relationships.
- Encourage the Heart-celebrating wins
the ESSENTIAL PARTNERSHIPS
FOR NON-PROFITS ONLY
It’s complicated. But, at the heart of every successful nonprofit organization is a symbiotic relationship between the CEO and the Board of Directors. This partnership forms the foundation for envisioning the future through strategic planning and putting mission statements into action.
FEATURING THE ICAT® ASSESSMENTS (NON-PROFITS ONLY)
Organizational effectiveness. Sounds great, but what does it mean? How do organizations get there? What needs to happen to position your organization in a crowded space. The Ready for A Reset Program...Because you have to know where you are to determine where you are going! Here's what I often hear from nonprofit leaders...
- We need a reset. We’ve gone through the pandemic and we need to reassess…
- Our Board and staff are living on two separate planets...we can’t figure out how to work together
- I'm ready to take this agency to the next level, but I have no idea what my next steps might look like.
- We, literally, are hanging on from month to month making this organization work.
- I am losing sleep about paying my employees.
- We have an outdated strategic plan in place. Where do we start?
- We are considering a partnership with another agency, but have no idea if it is a good fit
for MORE INFORMATION
about these programs please contact us below